American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Virtual Travel Consultant - Central Region - 2nd Shift
- Delivering “WOW” by providing innovative and extraordinary service
- Consulting with our Card Members so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
- Creating unique travel & lifestyle experiences by expertly booking domestic and international flights, cars, hotels and first-class entertainment
- Knowing what your customers want before they do
- De-escalating a Card Member’s stress, when unforeseen travel situations arise
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice and sell products and services with confidence
- A good knowledge of travel and world geography thanks to a lengthy spell spent exploring the world OR a recent history of selling domestic and international travel
- Knowledge of travel reservation systems or point of sale tools, with the ability to book international air reservations. Native GDS knowledge preferred.
- Confident computer skills are vital as you’ll be using multiple tools and systems daily
- A flair for building customer rapport through your ability to carefully listen and use your strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure or in changing circumstances
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
- Ability to understand a Card Members concerns and overcome objections
- The flexibility to work shifts, including nights and weekends
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time