American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Travel Partner Analyst
The Regional Travel Partner Analyst is responsible for:
1. Develop the “Partner Network” business in Mexico and Brazil by building and evolving franchise value proposition, franchisee´s management, define operational framework by reviewing procedures and politics as well as coordinating contracts and agreements accordingly with Global Strategy. The Regional Travel Partner Analyst will manage the day to day relationship with Franchise Partners to drive sustainable, profitable and strategic growth, collaborating with internal teams and key stakeholders to find solutions to franchises requests, develop plans, track performance and assess business opportunities. Will also act as champion and uphold brand equity and performance to implement initiatives congruent with the global strategy to drive business growth. Responsible of conduct audit brand guidelines adherence, provide advice on communications & promotions, and coordinate trainings. Assess risks and coordinate mitigation action plans. Account management, commercial model and fee´s collection. Working collaboratively with colleagues from Global, Regional and Local Benefits teams and Suppliers Relations Group, to follow-up on agreed goals, performance, earned benefits and any day to day needs/requests/issues.
2. Effectively supporting the successful implementation of the Global and Regional Strategy for Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS), principally by developing, executing, and supporting the Lodging, Tour Operators, GSA´s, Cruise and Car rental (non-air travel suppliers) Strategy in order to deliver best in class Travel products for our premium card members in Mexico and Argentina. The Regional Travel Partner Analyst will be a primary market contact along with the central Strategic Partnerships teams for all non-air partners and will additionally work with GNICS/internal business partners, as well as our preferred partners and approved Amex agencies. As the Regional Travel Partner Analyst will be responsible for the TLS preferred travel partnerships, strong industry and market knowledge is required to support the identification of partners whose product has appeal and relevance to our premium customers. Strong relationship and negotiation skills will be required in order to deliver best in class customer benefits and the right commercial terms with these preferred partners for Travel and Lifestyle Services Business Unit (TLS). Following partner selection and negotiation, the key skill set includes strong account management and ability to draw up and support robust work plans to drive sales growth aligned with TLS Strategy. Support the planning and delivery of partner trainings and events. Manage ad-hoc partner activity such as incentive programs and limited time offers with full adherence to internal policies.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience managing travel suppliers and/or franchisee partners, including coordination of contracts, agreements, managing brand usage and audit.
- Highly developed negotiation skills, proven experience successfully negotiating with third parties, partners and suppliers.
- Wide experience and knowledge of Travel Industry (Airlines, Travel Agencies, Hotel Groups, Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Global Distribution Systems, etc.)
- Experienced product/ benefit or account manager with broad knowledge of the luxury travel industry (in particular Air, Lodging and Cruise)
- Depth knowledge of the Travel Industry Economics
- Highly motivated individual with an nature ability to drive results
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables with aggressive deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of P&L, analytical & numeric oriented skills
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and through presentations
- Strong customer orientation, able to understand & interpret premium customers
- High degree of flexibility and creativity required to adapt to a constantly changing environment and new demands of the TLS business by taking on and owning additional responsibility, often with conflicting deadlines.
- Strong relationship builder across key internal & external stakeholders
- Highly computer literate (notes, word, excel and power point)
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Bachelor´s degree and MBA preferred
- Experience of marketing and communication production preferred (but not essential).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time