American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst-Partnership Marketing
The Card Distribution Partnerships team is responsible for developing and scaling new ways of working with partners to acquire new AXP Card members. We look for new ways to deliver unique value to our partners, while building and scaling new acquisition channels in the process.
American Express is preparing to launch an exciting new partnership that spans across business units, and will bring new value to our Card members while enhancing our ability to meet the travel needs of our customers. A critical component of this program is lead generation/acquisition. As such, you will lead building, launching and scaling a new model for Amex consumer card lead generation, supporting the growth of our flagship Card products. To do so, you will work closely with a broad cross-functional team to develop and implement training, drive program participation, develop compelling marketing, and launch and optimize both digital and phone application journeys.
- Must draw energy and motivation from the opportunity to deliver results – committed and able to rise to a challenge
- Thoughtful, creative and open to challenging the status quo, including comfort with some degree of white space
- Partner orientation with the ability to listen, understand a partner's needs, and identify solutions
- Customer-first mindset in order to incorporate insights into the right messaging and/or experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams
- Project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to deliver against timelines while executing flawlessly
- Analytical skills to evaluate program performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Understanding of, and experience with, Card acquisition and/or customer marketing preferred
- BA/BS required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time