American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Coordinator and Customer Experience Officer
• Help create and construct new products and services as well as develop and implement strategies and initiatives to improve existing products and services.
• Identify key drivers and development areas to create an action plan to meet and exceed customer scorecard targets that define best in class service.• Support loyalty programs for high-valued customers as well as the planning and organization of customer-related marketing and loyalty events.• Co-ordinate both locally and across a global organization to ensure a seamless servicing and fulfillment process within the local market.• Support the production of customer communications as well as marketing and other promotional materials.• Monitor and ensure our programs and services are in compliance with local regulations and company policies.• Manage annual operating expenses and advertising and promotion budgets.• Report, update, and share servicing performance with the Manager, Card Services, as well constituent departments and regional support centers. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- 3-5+ years of work experience with proven record of performance achievement, self-motivation, service-minded and effective leadership.
- Strong knowledge of the card payment business with sound analytical skills to assess the perception and expectation of customers towards the Company’s services/benefits and products.
- First-class servicing and marketing mind, with effective budget management ability.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Thai
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time