American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Incumbent should be high on customer commitment, interpersonal skills and eye for detail.
- Investigate and resolve Card member account within timelines.
- Liaison with partners to help resolve the account status within timelines.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Shift Timing: Rotating Shift
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time