American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst II
- Develop and present business cases (CBA’s), in partnership with RIM, for new projects and initiatives
- Manage forecasting and analysis of Loss Provision and Credit Reserves for the US Card Portfolio.
- Provide credit related analytical support for major business initiatives.
- Build core competency in analyzing data at the customer level (primarily via SQL)
- Develop and present key analyses and monthly provision results to senior management
- 1+ years of experience with previous card/risk management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Successful candidate will have proactive "can do" attitude and strong background in financial analysis.
- Must be able to translate ideas into understandable business solutions, and demonstrate thought leadership in developing value added analyses.
- Must be results driven and proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects and work within tight timelines.
- Able to think strategically and have the relationship skills necessary to partner and drive results in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to present on a regular basis to senior management.
- Experience working with Amex systems (Essbase, TM1) is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time