American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Delivery Engineer
- The SDE will be responsible for the gathering of all information pertaining to configuration and maintenance of various technologies such as Operating Systems (Windows 10, MacOS, Storage Engineering (AmexDrive) and support around global initiatives (ADS Password Reset, Collaboration tools (Slack, AmexMeet). The Engineer will assess and identify appropriate solutions to help support the systems operation and make recommendations for other support for the Global SDE’s.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security for your designated teams you support; researches, analyses, monitors, troubleshoots and resolves issues impacting engineers and end users
- Maintains excellent communication with the SDPM on all tasks and projects. Responsible for communicating with customers, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management. Creates and maintains good technical documentation
- Performing administration activities, including updating process documentation and communications to operational teams (collections of customer data that allow us to manage issues in the service channels)
- Working with the SDM team to develop processes as necessary
- Contributing to development, continuous improvement, and other projects
- Professional communication skills, including the ability to draft clear, concise emails that are grammatically correct and free of spelling mistakes, and to convey complex technical information to non-technical users
- A customer service orientation and the interpersonal skills to interact effectively in diverse situations
Are you prepared to solve the toughest problems?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5 years of experience with multiple business and technical environments, as well as business functions and capabilities
- Experience working with Service Channels preferred
At the core of Service Delivery
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time