American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Mobile Product Executive
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The Enterprise Digital mobile team is responsible for driving results and innovation globally. Our mission is to unleash American Express’ full potential by leading and enabling growth through information, capabilities, and inspired marketing across email, web and mobile channels.
The team are responsible for the E2E mobile app experience in across 19 markets globally. Our role is to drive a market-leading experience though customer-centered design delivered in partnership with key organizations across the Blue Box.
We’re looking for an energetic and technically minded product executive / junior product manager to join the team in London. The successful candidate will have experience managing complex initiatives and will support the product owner in the ideation & execution of key initiatives in the channel.
The product executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting implementation of various features & capabilities in the mobile apps (iOS & Android) across our International portfolio
- Managing daily backlog inputs, ensuring our engineering partners (AET) have requisite detail to interpret user-stories & success criteria
- Supporting market requirement gathering & inputs – managing ‘ingestion’ of market inputs into delivery platforms/processes (i.e. copy documentation)
- Supporting & validating technical requirements for capability and platform integrations – actively participating in QA support and release management
- Participation in creative development process – understanding platform limitations & opportunities to ensure our app remains a market-leading product
- Maintaining product documentation & management tools – including feature matrix, app release management etc…
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with capability owners, local marketing teams & technology partners is vital.
- Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to execute mobile initiatives
- Pro-active and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and the external environment
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support product owner decision making and overall execution approach
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team… and keep the Product Owners under control.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time