American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/ Senior Analyst, US Corporate Core Charge
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Corporate Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The American Express Corporate Card is an iconic product with #1 market share in the US. The US Charge Card team is responsible for the development and management of Green, Gold, and Platinum products.
The Analyst/ Senior Analyst, Premium Corporate Card Product Management, will be a central contact helping to oversee management of this Card portfolio. This role works with marketing, operations, field account management, Blue Box counterparts and technologies teams to manage the day-to-day elements of this product and its evolution. Expanding the Premium Card portfolio is a priority for GCS, and the Platinum Card plays a major role in its efforts against this priority. This is an exciting position on the US Charge Card team, with opportunity for career growth.
- Own premium servicing relationships to promote an outstanding end-to-end customer experience
- Influence end-to-end marketing for Premium customers and identify new enhancements to maximize impact of communications: Acquisition, retention, loyalty engagement triggers, benefit reinforcement, etc.
- Explore additional opportunities to evolve the Corporate Premium Cards, including new benefit opportunities
- Manage cross-product communications and develop content to support key initiatives – this includes updating T&Cs/ benefit changes, CMLD disclosures, marketing assets, as needed throughout year
- Serve as central point of contact for key internal and external partners related to Card benefits
- Liaise with Field partners to answer questions, provide reporting, support trainings, or other ad hoc requests
- Lead Premium Product budget management for ACU, OPEX, and SQP investments
- Manage reporting on key scorecard metrics and KPIs
- Lead other strategic and customer focused initiatives as they arise
- Strong personal presence and the ability to easily and comfortably interact with all levels of the organization
- Energetic self-starter with a passion for our customers
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to collaborate across multiple cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to synthesize data into actionable recommendations
- Flawless executor with ability to progress work in parallel
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and flexible amidst change
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Bachelor's Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time