American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Project Manager for AXP and AON partnership of CompLink and the YE process
- Support all change management, communication & people leader education and After Action Review initiatives
- Identify areas of improvement and drive process and project efficiency
- Identify, assess and interpret solutions to standard/nonstandard requests and problems as they relate to compensation programs at American Express
- Support strategy team in developing compensation strategies and implementing designs
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guidance to Compensation Operations team members
- Participate in all compliance and audit activities
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Graduate degree in Human Resource Management, preferred
3+ years of Human Resources, Project Management experience in a financial institution
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills required
- Flexible leadership style, ability to lead virtual employees
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time