American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Coordinator, Digital Acquisition - 12 Month Contract
Are you an enthusiastic digital marketer? Interested in delivering growth in card acquisition through key digital channels for one of the world’s most admired companies, as named by Fortune Magazine? Then this may be the role for you.
This role is responsible for driving new card acquisition and billings growth across Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will execute marketing activity to increase card acquisition for the consumer services portfolio across a range of channels.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Digital Acquisition, this 12 month contract position will suit someone who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment. The role offers a high level of exposure across the business through interface with the broader acquisition team, central marketing teams, external vendors and agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management for the end to end build of new content pages on the AMEX AU and NZ consumer website
- Working with the agency across the creative development of new pages and the implementation of our onsite content strategy to increase product consideration and drive acquisition for the consumer business
- Build relationships and partner with key stakeholders to manage quality control of page build and execute accurate and consistent feedback from the internal review process, including the brand, product and compliance teams
- Local project management for internationally-led initiatives involving capabilities and channel enhancement
- Delivery of performance analytics and insights
As the successful candidate you will have/be:
- Marketing / business tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing
- A solution-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve complex issues
- A strong communicator, managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Exposure to the process of web page creation and implementation
- Budget management, project management and analytical experience
- A positive and energetic attitude
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. Apply today!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time