American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Credit Risk Oversight
- Design, implement, and maintain automated decision rules with objective to fully monitor Credit Risk Processes
- Review of risk decision logic and assessment of their impact on portfolio credit performance
- Provide effective challenge to decisions and strategies proposed by Credit Risk management teams
- Collaboration with Business Unit Risk teams to enhance decision processes or address major credit performance volatility
- Close and robust monitoring of portfolio risks trends, including industry-level monitoring
- In-depth, end-to-end knowledge of Credit Risk Management process framework and system
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with a risk-reward control perspective
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and stakeholders under pressure
- Proven ability to build collaborative, trusting relationships
- Demonstrated ability to independently drive results as a self-starter
- Ability to communicate appropriately at every level of the organization, including credit risk peers, business partners and senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving goals and exhibiting good leadership
- Experience with at least one data manipulation tool (e.g.: SQL, SAS, HIVE/HADOOP, R, Python) required
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field is required (e.g., Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or Operations Research). Advanced Degree preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time