American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- This position reports to the Vice President, Head of Products and Partnership Development, GNICS
- This position will be required to provide admin support to the Vice President and team. Also to work with other admin assistants on departmental meeting/event logistics.
- The incumbent will also require to work closely with the products & marketing teams in executing products & marketing A&P management.
- To maintain good business relationships with key business partners and assist the Department Head with managing the product and marketing budgets.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Support A&P, COCM & marketing program expenses process and arrangement
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- A team player and self-starter
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure
- Well-developed analytical capabilities and communications skills
- Knowledge of American Express organization and how to get things processed within the company
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time