American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Perform credit servicing calls whilst delivering the first class customer service;
- Handle Pre-authorization request and limit override decision to enable spend;
- Negotiate, collect and perform credit control on credit risk accounts in adhere with the policy and procedures;
- Achieve specific performance targets based on call monitoring scores, effectiveness of outstanding balances collected, and daily volume handled / productivity;
- Effectively negotiate with a customer focused mind-set, and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for customers in financial difficulty;
- Recommend cancellation, or suspend spending privileges where required, and communicate these actions to customers;
- Raise recommendation to write-off handling fees, petty balances or penalty charges, when justified or necessary.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Fluent English and Cantonese. Reasonable standard in Mandarin;
- Sound analytical skills and Have a grow mindset
- Good team player with high personal accountability.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Credit, Loan approval, Customer Service will be an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time