American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Digital Acquisition Channel Design: Biddable Display
Prospect Acquisition is one of the largest investments in American Express Global Consumer Service Group (GCSG) and as part of the Global Performance Marketing team within the Enterprise Digital and Analytics organization you will be responsible for supporting the development of our marketing programs to drive acquisition growth. The role will focus on globalizing our approaches to biddable display to drive growth in digital acquisition.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our technology setup globally – across tag management, ad serving, data management, programmatic buying, paid social and paid search
- Partner across the business to identify best platforms for managing biddable display campaigns
- Partner with analytics on data management, MI and modeling solutions
- Identify new partners to explore/test
- Identify areas to streamline implementations
- Implement approach for specifying and evaluating campaign structure
- Enable conversion optimization to work in display and paid social channels
- Minimum 4 years acquisition or performance marketing campaign management covering display channel
- Extensive experience with Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Experience working with ad technology partners
- In-depth understanding of broader programmatic ecosystem, covering role of:
- Data companies
- Audience management / DMP
- Programmatic buying / DSP
- Ad server
- Strategic thinker: what does the future in this space hold?
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time