American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Marketing
The Global Loyalty Partnerships Team is responsible for innovating loyalty, negotiating new card benefits, developing and executing category-level and partner-specific strategies, while managing and growing external partner relationships in support of Consumer Products & Services’ vision and strategy.
The Senior Analyst will help the loyalty partnerships team achieve operational excellence in the management of key partner-driven card benefits. In their role, they will support the team with day-to-day benefit process management, ensuring flawless operational execution, and acting as a World Service liaison.
- Act as benefit process SME for partnerships such as Uber, Marriott and Hilton and look for opportunities to streamline, providing ongoing recommendations for improvements and efficiencies
- Lead several aspects of claims and terms creation and approval, advising marketers across the organization
- Work with internal cross-functional groups to ensure valuable and flawless execution of all team processes
- Act as Loyalty Partnerships team World Service liaison
- Day-to-day management and project office for premium benefit categories including: lodging, air, car, retail
- Assist and help develop benefit reporting across categories
- Support ad-hoc Compliance and audit related projects
- Energetic self-starter with excellent relationship skills and the ability to drive results within a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to drive results and ensure flawless execution
- Strong project management skills with strengths in managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Assertive and collaborative, with the willingness to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and think strategically to solve issues
- Proven track-record for building and leveraging relationships and comfort working with a variety of internal partners across the Blue Box and external partners to achieve goals and resolve issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners and senior leadership, one-on-one and by email
- Positive team player with the ability to adapt to shifting or changing priorities
- BA or BS
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time