American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Engineer - Enterprise Architecture
- Strong communicator with both technical and non-technical peers
- Proven success in, and genuine enthusiasm for, working directly with technical teams to empower them through mentorship and training
- Willingness to be hands-on with technical teams, and undergo a technical screening by the Enterprise Architecture team as part of the interview process
- You stay on top of tech trends and best practices by experimenting with and learning new technologies, and participating in community of practice groups
- Aid in the design, implementation and oversight of scalable software systems
- Foster developing and spreading best practices as it pertains to building software inside the American Express ecosystem
- Help guide technological strategy across multiple lines of business
- Enable thousands of developers through the design and creation of best in class tooling
- Increase enterprise velocity by identifying software that needs assistance and transformation across platforms and systems
- Assist with the design, development, and gain adoption for COACH (Continuous Architecture) framework that brings insight into the operational and developmental health of our development teams to the enterprise.
- Help automate the data ingestion and date processing of COACH regulatory dimensions to the highest degree possible, enabling Continuous Architecture across the entire technical ecosystem.
- Help with implementation of technological strategy across multiple, complex lines of business
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time