American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Business Strategy Execution
- Accelerate user adoption for analytics, modeling and reporting teams by focused partnership on data strategy and tools roadmap
- Develop a seamless, intuitive user experience for various aspects of Cornerstone like the Web portal design, Stakeholder engagement etc.
- Collaborate with data governance, compliance and privacy teams to incorporate compliance and policy regulations in the system
- Support with Cornerstone User Adoption and Onboarding Training
- Support with Cornerstone Tools Training
- Will report to the Director of Cornerstone Strategy
The successful candidate should demonstrate strong platform, data and capability acumen. The position requires the ability to collaborate with a wide range of partners at all leadership levels to create strategic solutions to complex and unchartered new capability/technology roadmap.
This position also requires the following:
- Strong relationship skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills combined with an ability to interact effectively with senior leaders, data consumers and technologies
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving business problems
- Experience in Training large groups
- Experience with Machine Learning, Python and other analytical tools
- Background in product, capability, stakeholder and project management
- Self-motivated individual who is able to combine exceptional problem-resolution and critical thinking skills with an ability to apply a business lens to recommendations
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Passion for excellence in people, processes and products
- Advanced degree in quantitative field or MBA w/ work experience in information management, strategy, operations or the payments business
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time