American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Sr. Manager, Strategy Analytics, Insights and Reporting (New York)
- World-class analytics to inform our promotions and marketing strategy
- Partner with Small Merchant Acquisition on strategic initiatives driving growth
- Lead the analytics, measurement and reporting across Key Performance Indicators
- Lead the campaign analytics and measurement across channels & segments
- Help make changes in real time by informing changes to existing models and segmentation based on campaign results
- Establish and maintain close relationships with key partners in GMS to understand business strategies, develop goals / objectives, and address challenges and opportunities
- Ability to generate and action insights and optimize processes by leveraging data
- Lead the automation and scaling of analytics using Tableau and emerging Big Data tools
- Lead the conception and development of data tools / treatments that will drive merchant value and enable greater merchant engagement across channels
- A strong understanding of data and analytics
- Experience in consulting preferred
- Excellent business writing and presentation with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of managements and influence strategy
- Strong collaborator with an ability to build relationships and challenge the status quo.
- Has experience of working close to Business and is able to apply the understanding to data / reporting
- Is proactive, strategic and someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience with strategic analytics and executive reporting
- Self-starter, ability to drive insights from the data, provide actionable steps and drive results
- Good understanding of data and how it can be leveraged to create tools that deliver value to merchants
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with database management systems (e.g., SQL, SAS etc.) and Tableau is required
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Masters in Business Administration or Finance is a plus
- Knowledge of merchant business and data environment is a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time