American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of the Online/Digital space and key market/payment changes taking place.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a strong track record in managing complex portfolios.
- Ability to develop and grow business relationships, at all levels, using strong influencing and project management skills.
- Sales experience and a creative mindset to identify innovative solutions.
- Result oriented, good communication and presentations skills.
- Desire to ensure that customer’s needs are clearly understood and appropriate solutions are developed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking abilities together with experience of using complex data analysis.
- Ability to develop and present in-depth financial models at high organizational level together with the ability to handle complex objections in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to operate effectively in fast-moving and rapidly changing matrix environments.
- Knowledge of American Express operations or other operational experience would be an advantage.
Customer facing experience.
Minimum 4-6 years experience in a customer facing role
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time