American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Developer - PEGA Certified CSA
- The PEGA resource will be responsible to plan, configure, test, implement, monitor and document as appropriate the business configurable aspects of PEGA applications
- Will be responsible to evaluate user requests to determine feasibility, cost and time required to meet customer needs.
- Will be responsible for providing technical assistance whenever required.
- Will prepare the appropriate documentation to illustrate the sequence of steps that the system should follow and describe the activities and operations involved in the Business rules according to user requirements.
- Will convert project specifications into PEGA Business Rules, entering program codes into the PEGA applications to run and test the Business Rules.
- Will be responsible to observe, evaluate and detect logic errors during program test, replace and modify to correct errors.
- Will work in conjunction with Business and Technologies to formulate plans outlining the steps required to create and configure business rules using structured analysis and design, will submit these plans to users for approval.
- Will analyse, review and alter Business Rules to increase efficiency or adapt to new requirements, write documentation to describe application configuration, logic and corrections.
- Will assist users to solve problems, recreating steps taken by user to locate source of problems and reconfigure business rules.
- Will be responsible to provide technical assistance to users, monitor performance of Business Rules after implementation and oversee installation of Business Rules.
- Should have over all experience of 4-7 with minimum relevant PEGA experience of 2.5 - 3 years
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field (or has equivalent professional work experience).
- PEGA Certified Senior Systems Architect/Certified System Architect.
- Should have Leadership & Management Skills.
- Good grasp of various iterative methodologies: Agile, RUP, Scrum.
- Strong Expertise in design, development and management of Business Rules in PEGA.
- Good understanding of multiple PEGA frameworks: CPM Smart Dispute and Smart Investigation.
- Proven self-starter with creative thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven Communication and Relation Management Skills.
- Technologies Proficient to understand how the current system fit with the enterprise-wide vision of GSN Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of SDLC.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- PC Skills, Experience with MS Office Suite (Intermediate).
- Creative problem solving (Innovative)
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- Self-starter with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
- Teamwork & ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Results driven
- Willingness to understand the business and participate in discussions around project requirements.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time