American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst Planning H/F
Fondé en 1850, American Express Company est un acteur majeur du voyage d'affaires et premier émetteur de cartes non bancaires. American Express est un groupe international présent dans le voyage et les services financiers au travers de 5 grandes activités : Cartes pour particuliers et petites entreprises, Cartes et solutions pour grandes entreprises, Réseau de commerçants, Change et Voyages d'Affaires (sous forme de JV). Classée 23ème marque internationale (et 1ère marque financière) reconnue pour sa valeur et sa notoriété au classement Interbrand, American Express compte 53 500 collaborateurs à travers le monde dont 700 à la carte en France.
Avec plus de 20 langues parlées et une dizaine de nationalités différentes dans ses effectifs, la marque est dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une direction dédiée. La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
The mission of American is to be world’s most respected service brand. Your role is to support our Customer Care Professionals with providing World Class service to our card members in a manner that delights our customers first time around through solving customer problems and being easy to do business with. GSN, Customer Engagement Network (CEN) consists of contact centre operations across the globe. Within the CEN, the GOCM UK team provide operational support to our contact centres including project management, Risk & Control and Service Level Planning. The GOCM UK team Analyst located in Brighton is a member of the GOCM International team. The GOCM team receive long and short term capacity plans, forecasts and schedules from the Centralized Call Management (GCCM) team for all markets, including Consumer, Corporate and Merchant Servicing. It is the responsibility of the GOCM team to convert these long-term plans into weekly and daily operational plans in order to deliver abandon rate consistency across the network. GOCM planning capability is provided for inbound, outbound, e-Mail and some back-office functions. The GOCM Analyst is responsible for contributing to and executing on the international service level management strategy and tactics and will report to the GOCM Leadership for their market/s. The GOCM Analyst must demonstrate strong collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including (but not restricted to) Call Centre Leadership, Technologies, Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning Network, Service Delivery Optimisation (SDO) and the GCCM and GOCM team members across the globe. Success in the role is measured by Re-Forecast Accuracy, Schedule and Operational effectiveness, Abandon Rate Consistency, Availability and Shrinkage Optimisation, improvements in key operational performance metrics (e.g. CHT, ATS etc.) and Voice of the Customer Survey results.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to successfully balance different channels of communication (instant messenger, email, face-to-face and incoming calls) with high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis
- Ability to make quick decisions, effectively prioritize and know when to escalate to manager
- Ensure processes and policies are efficient and still relevant. Make suggestions for improvements as necessary
- High integrity and excellent communicator. Making unsupervised decisions that may be unpopular, but maintaining good relationships and explaining rationale at all times
- Good understanding of contact centre volume drivers and forecasting/workforce planning processes
- Feel comfortable with empowerment and making balanced decisions based on facts and intuition
- Takes calculated risks and mitigates impact
- Experience of Aspect WFM and CMS Supervisor would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels, from CCP to director
- Advanced MS Excel skills an advantage but not essential
- Accurate and fast data entry
- Experience of creating, building and maintaining relationships in stressful environments
- Can maintain focus and composure during times of high demands and short deadlines
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time