American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Platform Development Manager / (BPM) Business Rules
- Take ownership of business rules on the POD platforms (including RMS and DM9).
- Maintain the business processes and business rules as required by strategy.
- Develop global processes and rules and deploy and modify for each locality.
- Automate existing manual processes and strategies into new the processes and rules
- Lead, manage and develop team of three B30 system/business rule analyst
- Work with central and local market cross-functional teams to ensure processes meet market needs and adhere to local regulatory, compliance and risk requirements.
- Obtain feedback on the processes and rules to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
- 5+ years of great leadership that can inspire and coach their team to performance excellence in deploying solutions across Late Stage Collections preferred
- Deep knowledge of Business Rules and Business Process Management (BPM) and proven ability to create solutions from the ground up.
- Logical and organized thinker, with ability to understand complex business problems.
- Enthusiasm for smart system design, and creativity and insight to create efficient process and rule solutions
- Curiosity and hunger to know how things work and ability to use that knowledge to find enhancement opportunities
- Understanding of American Express tech and product development processe
- Recognize issues quickly and determine how to go about getting resolution
- Detailed oriented, able to identify key questions, make process decisions and determine how pieces of the puzzle interact and impact the overall project
- Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- Good grasp of various iterative methodologies: Agile, SAFe, Scrum, XP.
- Must have knowledge of SQL, Drools, Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC), WinARES, Unix, or similar.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time