American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Protection Specialist - French Speaking
Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
The core function of the ASG& Authorizations teams is to handle incoming and outgoing calls and provide an excellent first point of contact experience for our Card Members, Merchants and Partners. As a Team member you will specialize in two main functions, Account Protection and Authorization.
As Account Protection Specialist your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking incoming and outgoing calls
- Verifying charges with our Card members
- Developing an understanding of potential fraud risks and taking the necessary steps to forward and highlight relevant information within the organization
- Working closely with other departments to ensure a high standard of customer service and the appropriate action to be taken to investigate and were applicable recharge fraudulent charges
In your function as Member of the Authorization team you will:
- Take inbound calls from our Card members and Merchants
- In contact with our Card members, focus on spend enablement and make decisions in regards to allowing for charges
- Support Card members with authorization of transactions in circumstances which might not be the norm
- Support Merchants with Address verifications
- Provide Merchants with Authorization codes for transactions
- Support Merchants with Approvals and Cancellations of transactions
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent to Native written and spoken French
- Able to work under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Must be willing to work on shifts. (07:00-17:00; weekends and bank holidays)
- Highly service orientated and possesses good spoken and written skills in English
- Understand risk management - preferably with risk operations background is advantageous but not essential
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time