American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Tax Accounting and Reporting
- Assist in preparation of legal entity and segment income tax forecasts that support Controllership, Treasury, and Corporate Planning functions
- Manage software system that supports the calculation and reporting of global income tax reserves;
- Assist in quarterly income tax provision computation and related financial reporting disclosures; and
- Assist tax management in preparation of materials relating to the quarterly reporting of tax results to senior business leaders
- Excellent analytical abilities with strong attention to detail and the ability to work proactively and independently
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a record of driving results
- Process management or project management skills
- Experience using Oracle and/or HFM
- 4-8 years of broad income tax experience in public accounting and/or SEC filer
- Strong understanding of federal corporate income taxation, with recent experience in tax accounting
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time