American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager, B2B Product Management
American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the leading issuer of commercial payment solutions to small, medium and large businesses globally. The Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCP is a critical driver of growth, and is responsible for developing and managing a suite of card, non-card, and digital payment solutions and services for businesses across the globe – including B2B payment solutions.
Sitting within GPM, the Global B2B Payments team acts as the center of excellence and global product owner for our B2B payment products. This team is focused on creating products and services that can deliver value between buyers and sellers, addressing their needs such as working capital, foreign exchange, and accounts payable automation.
The Manager/Senior Manager, B2B Product Management will play a critical role in driving the growth strategy for American Express’ Global Dollar Card product – an innovative solution designed to provide large international corporations with a US Dollar payment facility for their cross border payments. This role works with Global Dollar Card business development, marketing, World Service, field account management, operations teams and companywide counterparts to manage the day-to-day elements of acquiring new clients, bringing them onto the platform, and ensuring seamless transactions.
- Act as champion for your global Dollar buyer and supplier customers’ and drive your product agenda on behalf of your end customers, first
- Identify innovative client use cases and breakthrough business opportunities for AXP
- Lead the customer research agenda; develop deep customer insights to inform the E2E product strategy including design targets/persons, definition of key features/roadmap, product value proposition, positioning, and go to market
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to manage and prioritize product and platform release cycles and roadmap, leveraging an agile mindset and customer-first mentality
- Expand the product’s global footprint, in partnership with regional product management teams
- Provide product overview trainings to sales and account development colleagues
- Understand the product P&L and key levers of growth and profitability
- Inform and articulate the 3 year investment plan and roadmap to drive growth and scalability of product and platform
- Define the success metrics for products or platform services and track performance
- Proven ability to translate a broad range of insights and inputs (particularly customer needs) into a cohesive strategy and vision
- Experience conducting, analyzing, and synthesizing customer research
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from conception through implementation
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills - must be able to deliver results in an environment which requires a high degree of coordination and alignment working with Field organizations, internal partners across GCP and American Express
- Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate frequently with senior leadership and customers
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing (and fun!) environment
- Product development or product management experience preferred
- Prior experience with International Trade and Cross Border Payments is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time