American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/ Senior Analyst, Global New Product Development
The Amex Digital Labs team is responsible for originating, incubating, and growing promising ideas that set the company up for success in the 2-5 year horizon while continuing to focus on select strategic short-term digital experiences. We strive to emphasize creativity, customer centricity, and innovation.
The Global Digital Membership Product Management team within Amex Digital Labs is looking for an Analyst/Senior Analyst to support several strategic partner initiatives. The Analyst will be responsible for all reporting and analysis for digital partnerships and products to influence product strategy and product enhancements. This Analyst will also manage projects to improve both products and the global results reporting in partnership with key stakeholders, analytics, and technology teams. We are looking for someone with analytics experience that is a digital savvy problem solver, has a product mindset, and can communicate effectively with partners and leadership. This is a fast-paced team driving the development of digital partnerships and products at American Express.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing horizontal analytics and operational support across the Global Product Development portfolio including payment tools, bots, and more.
- Develop product insights based on metrics to inform product strategies. Maintain a list of actionable product enhancements based on key insights.
- Responsible for identifying key metrics, conducting analyses and making recommendations to enable product visibility on how we are measuring against our product outcomes
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to bring product concept to global launch
- Obtain feedback on the product to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
- Maintain pulse on external and internal product developments to assess implications for our products
- Fascination with data and the amazing things it can enable
- Enthusiasm and passion for great products and services and the ability to articulate product functionality
- Self-starter that is constantly thinking of new ways to add value to his teammates and taking individual accountability for getting results
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of data analytics experience in new product development, product management or a similar role
- Experience launching data analysis / big data products
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time