American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Internal Acquisition And Planning
- Defining, driving and communicating the strategy for the next phase of Internal Acquisition across UK Consumer.
- Overseeing execution of Supplementary Card, Companion Card, and Premiumisation campaigns and related capability enhancements.
- Establishing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, key functional business partners and acquisition channel owners, including close collaboration with customer marketing and Member-Get-Member teams to align communication strategies.
- Building a holistic view of all acquisition activity and performance to drive investment optimization across the team’s multi-million pound budget, including overseeing the development of new analyses to drive strategic decision making.
- Coordinating the key planning cycles across the Acquisition team, including the 0+12 and 4+8 forecasts, budget utilization, accrual processes, and performance reporting.
- Owning and implementing high visibility projects and capabilities with cross-functional implications (e.g., incentive optimization and anti-gaming strategy).
- Leading a team of 2 high-performing marketing execs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven analytical skills coupled with strong written and oral communication
- Demonstrated strategic problem-solving abilities
- Experience driving results across a number of complex projects
- Thorough understanding of card economics and finance concepts
- Strong relationship management skills
- A good understanding of marketing principles with experience in a marketing, product management or communications role
- Experience with budget management and project planning
- Comfort with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create structure and prioritize effectively across a range of responsibilities
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time