Marketing Coordinator - Marketing Financial Planning
This position belongs to ICS marketing and is responsible for financial planning and analysis for the marketing initiatives.
In addition, providing various financial reports and key indicator updates is also critical role of this position.
This position is reporting to a senior analyst of marketing finance and needs to work closely with entire marketing team as well as the finance group.
Key responsibilities for this position are 1) Planning 2) Reporting 3) Analysis 4) Financial Support
- Organize and assist the planning process and work for budgeting/forecasting
- Review actual results and provide various financial reporting, key indicators, and management support
- Investment tracking management and expense monitoring
- Analyze marketing campaign/activities
- Liaison between marketing team, business support team, and finance/controllership
- Financial Support – Journal entry / Audit / Consulting
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent PC skill is a must - particularly in 1) Excel 2) PowerPoint
- Multi-task solving skill and problem solving skill
- Logical Thinking and financial acumen
- Fluent in Japanese/ Business communication in English (especially reading and writing)
- Strong communication skill in a cross functional environment
- Financial background or equivalent skill
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time