American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Market HR
Partner to provide strategic HR support to senior leaders in the businesses and staff groups, optimizing talent from assessment through placement, embedding leadership behaviors through development and coaching, and ensuring org structure efficiently and effectively drives business results.
• Partner with the business in 3 key outcome areas:
• Organizational Effectiveness – ensuring that the organization has the ability change structures that would align with workflows and help drive business outcomes
• Change Leadership - Collaborate with COEs, HR BPs and Strategic Capabilities and Servicing to deliver a great employee value proposition and experience for all employees in the business. Drive business level change initiatives with various stakeholders.
• Talent Leadership - Support local talent planning for the business, create profiles for success to onboard the ‘right’ talent. Identify top / critical talent segments and focus on their development, retention and engagement. Support talent assessment and career management.
• Performance Leadership – Focus on developing leadership depth and accountability within the organization. Drive cross LOB collaboration towards enabling the business to deliver exceptional results.
• Ensure location level focus on holistic market level issues and solutions, including talent, engagement, diversity, etc.
• Ensure total compliance with all local laws, regulations, policies and requirements and any regulatory related requirements.
• The incumbent should be business focused, possesses a can-do attitude, a will to win, and demonstrate strong engagement and commitment.
• Model and lead the “One Amex” approach within the businesses and ensures a strong brand for American Express in the market.
Qualifications• Proven HR Business Partner experience (2-3 years) with strong track record partnering with multiple lines of business and developing/implementing leading-edge and transformational HR initiatives.
• Ability to think conceptually, while maintaining a results-driven approach to deliver win-win solutions for the business.
• Good change management experience, and ability to drive and manage complex/large scale change initiatives sensitively and thoughtfully.
• In-depth business knowledge and financial acumen.
• Strong relationship competencies, able to collaborate, influence and manage through conflict to achieve successful outcomes.
• Ability to operate successfully across the matrix, and at all band levels.
• High drive for results, with a focus on delivering measurable outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills, able to cascade complex messages in simple form and ensure employees can see how what they do day-to-day supports the company’s strategic priorities and direction.
• MBA with 6+ years of experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time