American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Executive, Customer Experience Optimisation – JAPAC Digital Acquisition
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic marketing executive to gain highly specialised experience in usability research and conversion optimisation, by joining the Global Customer Experience Optimisation team within the rapidly growing area of Digital Acquisition. The role’s primary responsibility is to improve the performance and efficiency of online acquisition user journeys, across multiple channels in JAPAC market.
- Owning, designing and executing A/B and multivariate tests against the Digital Acquisition Test & Learn JAPAC roadmap, in partnership with local marketing teams.
- Planning and conducting usability research as part of the Digital Acquisition Rapid Labs programme, to gather qualitative insights to inform future test hypotheses.
- Partnering with the Digital Analytics team on evaluating site performance metrics and test results reporting, to gather quantitative insights to inform future test hypotheses.
- Engaging test vendors to execute complex tests, from initial briefing through to implementation and launch.
- Leveraging self-service testing tools to execute simple tests in-house.
- Sharing test learnings and best practice recommendations with the wider Digital Acquisition, Analytics and local marketing teams.
Opening date for applications: 12/02/2018
Closing date for applications: 11/03/2018
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Top performer with a proven track record of driving results across a number of complex UX/CRO projects.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in presenting to senior leaders and influencing key stakeholders.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills, with ability to develop winning solutions based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Broad understanding of user-centred design and UX principles.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Any previous experience in usability research, or A/B and multivariate testing is a plus.
- English and Japanese language requirement.
- Degree or equivalent level of qualification required
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time