American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Account Specialist (Phoenix)
- Providing market-specific programs’ set-up requirements, collateral and contacts
- Advising on appropriate steps to facilitate credit lines and resources to help solve escalations and disruptions
- Assisting with Program Administration, @Work Global Access
- An understanding of client data file management and reporting needs
- Establish a Network to direct global follow-ups around data file issues, payments and mis-postings
- Consulting on continually evolving market requirements, including identifying core themes to help mitigate/solve/educate
- Corporate product expertise is essential
- Knowledge of key systems from a functional standpoint such as CLIC/IMSW/@ Work/ CAS etc., as expected
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Talent for effectively interfacing at all levels within an organization
- Strong project management skills
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and foster positive business relationships
- Proven negotiation, detailed follow-up and problem-solving skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to analyze and consult directly with mostly internal account managers and their client specialists, account consultancy teams in all regions
- Strong time management with flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
- Proven ability to work well within a team servicing environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Any additional language skills is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time