American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/Sr Analyst - Spend Treatments
Winning share from our existing customers is a top priority as American Express mobilizes to capitalize on key growth opportunities over the moderate term. As a part of the Cross-Channel Strategy team, you will play a critical role in enabling the innovation and delivery of this vision to drive Organic Growth. As a team, we are responsible for leading key strategic cross channel (Phone, Amex.com, Direct Mail and E-mail) initiatives, targeting our tenured Card Members across the Consumer card portfolio.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst of Spend Treatments will be responsible for leading key strategic initiatives that help to drive spend and win Share of Wallet with our existing customers. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing, high-visibility team and deliver critical results across multiple funded strategic big bets for the Early Tenure, Customer Marketing, Retention organizations and the company
- Support manger on Supplemental card strategy across Consumer Marketing, collaborating with all key stakeholders across the Blue Box
- Develop communication strategy to drive Supplemental engagement
- Identify and execute on opportunities to develop more frictionless Card Member experiences for Supplemental Cards and Card holders with Supplemental Cards
- Scale and test new channels to drive supplemental acquisition
- Manage regular General Counsel and Compliance update to support “Next Gen” treatments and Supplemental Card experience
- Assist with “next generation” spend treatment strategy including marketing ownership of initiatives, creating ongoing tests and campaigns to drive incremental spend
- Support launch of team initiatives strategy across marketing channels, including capability development
- Great communicator: ability to communicate a strategy clearly both orally and in written form
- Solution oriented thinker: always comes to the table with options on how to solve a problem
- Independent: proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Flexible: ability to change directions as needed
- Partnership: fantastic partner who is dependable and easy to work with
- Project management: exceptional ability to prioritize work, influence and collaborate cross-functionally
- Reporting: ability to complete analysis and reporting on initiatives
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time