American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Providing Administrative Support to Directors
- Secretarial Assistance
- Independently Handle Routine Affairs, Referral To Concerned Functions And Follow Up Through Closure.
- Preparation of Material for All Office Presentations. Schedule And Manage Calendar, Team Huddles, Other Internal & External Meetings, PR And Courtesy Calls As Well As Business Commitments, Travel Arrangements Etc.
- Compliant with Company Policies and Procedures. Ensure Complying With All Internal, External And Regulatory Norms.
- Organization And Coordination
- Coordinate And Organize Town Halls, Team Huddles, Competitions, Offsites, Operational Meetings Within The Department
- Takes Notes At Meetings, Preparing Them Electronically And Distributing Them. Also Follow-Ups With To Ensure Timely Completion
- Administration & Accounting
- Manage and Prepare In-Town & Out-Of-Town TEV’s, Reimbursements, Corporate Card Statements, Banking Statements and Payments.
- Maintenance Of All Office Related Files Including Confidential Files.
- Support Employee Engagement Events, Reward & Recognition And Communication For The Department
- Basic reporting on the Key Operational metrics – publishing the scorecards, daily scores, analysis etc.
- Graduate in Any Discipline with Minimum Relevant Experience of 2-3 Years.
- Demonstrated Ability To Multitask Efficiently, Solve Problems, Manage Tight Deadlines, And Handle Changing Priorities With Minimal Supervision In A Dynamic And Fast-Paced Environment.
- Ability To Build And Maintain Professional Relationships With Employees At All Levels, Locations, And Functions.
- Highly Organized and Attentive To Details, With Good Follow-Up Skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Decision Making Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Demonstrates Integrity And Ability To Maintain Confidentiality.
- Desire and Ability to Learn and Build Business Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time