American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Executive - International Online Travel
Anyone can have an innovative idea. Here they get heard.
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) is global business unit at American Express that delivers consumer travel and lifestyle services and benefits to Card Members. TLS not only drives direct revenue and cost savings but also plays an important role in overall Card product engagement, loyalty and satisfaction.
Driving Card Member engagement via online travel bookings is a strategic focus area for growth within TLS. The online travel websites serve as an accompaniment to the offline travel service for our premium Card products and is the primary travel portal for most Card products in 13 international markets.
This exciting position is primarily responsible for both delivering International online travel marketing campaigns and the onsite merchandising plan for our websites across multiple markets to maximise commercial opportunities. The successful candidate must possess extensive knowledge and experience in onsite merchandising & digital marketing, ability to work across multiple sites & multiple markets, and preferably have online travel experience.
- Deliver international marketing campaign calendar (360 Digital marketing mix) and manage the International marketing matrix to ensure online travel campaigns drive increased online sales & revenue growth for ATO across International markets.
- Act as AMEX Travel Online (ATO) Brand Guardian for all marketing activity, and support delivery of Global Brand Strategy on ATO, across International markets.
- Deliver against the Global Hotel Offer Strategy, by ensuring that all offers are accurately and appropriately merchandised on our key home and landing pages and throughout the customer booking path.
- Support delivery of ATO Offer Strategy (DoE, Registered Card, MR, Global Hotel Sales) and Partner management (Key Hotel / Car Hire Vendors) to deliver 2018 ATO marketing campaign calendar in International markets.
- Support delivery of new market launches in International.
- Increase the site look to book (LTB) ratio by ensuring on-site messaging up-to-date, accurate and aligns to the Cardmember promise.
- Work to drive a seamless customer journey with robust, clear, accurate and relevant content to engage and convert.
- Ensuring all activity, including digital marketing (Owned, Paid & Earned Media), merchandised offers and content meets all local market regulatory & legal compliance.
- Work with the greater ATO marketing and product management-capabilities team, local markets and the vendor to ensure that onsite updates are managed smoothly and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the onsite calendar of activity aligns all ATO central and local marketing plans for each site and each market.
- Utilise onsite analytics to make informed recommendations for proposed site changes and optimisation Develop and maintain strong operational relationships with internal and external teams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to advice and influence stakeholders and teams not under direct control
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate credibly with internal & external partners and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative and in uncertain conditions – must be a ‘self-starter’
- Be analytically minded with an excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of working with agencies
- Highly organized with effective time management skills
- Have experience in devising and running merchandising campaigns
- Experience of working with geographically/culturally diverse teams
- Have knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in online marketing mix
- Experience in tagging (e.g. Omniture or similar) and analytics packages
- Understanding of travel industry economics and profitability drivers.
- University degree in a marketing / business discipline and/or equivalent recognized marketing qualification such as Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time