American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Project Manager- Scrum Master
- Manages integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product managers, technical project managers, architects, engineers, and QA teams.
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed and provide feedback to the team(s).
- Work to remove blockers so that the team(s) can operate efficiently.
- Guide the Product Owner to sustain the Product Backlog and maximize value.
- Contribute to the resolution of wider organizational impediments that impact the team(s).
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Manages and escalates risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Applies judgment and discretion on when to raise issues versus work through issues with the team
- Resolves issues precluding engineers from making progress against plans and deadlines
- Have extensive experience playing the Scrum Master role across multiple teams within an agile environment applying agile / lean principles, practices, and theory
- Have excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, self-organization and ways to increase transparency
- Experience understanding technology solutions at an enterprise-level.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of software design with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and ownership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
- Experience using Rally and Jira agile delivery management products.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline is preferred
- Scrum Master certification is a must to have.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time