American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Sr Manager - Product Line Strategy PMO
Winning share from our existing customers is a top priority as American Express mobilizes to capitalize on key growth opportunities over the moderate term. As a part of the Cross-Channel Strategy team, you will play a critical role in enabling the innovation and delivery of this vision to drive Organic Growth. As a team, we are responsible for leading key strategic cross channel (Early Tenure, Phone, Amex.com, Direct Mail and E-mail, Retention) initiatives, targeting our Card Members across the Consumer card portfolio.
The Manager/Senior Manager Product Line Strategy PMO will be responsible for project managing at least 4 product launches in 2018 on behalf of the Customer Marketing team. This will involve working with product teams and representing the interests of all channels under the Customer Marketing umbrella including Early Tenure, Phone, Site, E-mail, Direct Mail and Retention. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team, help enable critical product launches through marketing and get direct people leadership experience.
- Project manage across all marketing channels to enable critical product launches
- Interface with product teams to determine how to best bring a product to life in customer marketing channels
- Be knowledgeable of marketing execution timelines and restrictions to represent marketer’s interests accurately
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing components to successfully deliver a launch
- Develop a product launch/refresh playbook for customer marketing
- Project management: exceptional ability to prioritize work, influence and collaborate cross-functionally
- Partnership: fantastic partner who is dependable and easy to work with
- Great communicator: ability to communicate a strategy clearly both orally and in written form
- Solution oriented thinker: always comes to the table with options on how to solve a problem
- Independent: proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Customer First: ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer and develop a communication strategy based on what is best for them
- Flexible: ability to change directions as needed
- Marketing: knowledge of how marketing is executed at American Express is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time