American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager, Paid Search Digital Marketing
The Global Commercial Services (GCS) Digital Acquisition team is at the forefront of digital innovation and delivers highly-engaging experiences to prospective business customers. The team strives to attract and convert new business customers through digital touchpoints in order to drive significant revenue growth for American Express. Through the use of innovative paid media tactics and creative, strategic partnerships with leading digital platforms and agencies, and a best-in-class website, the team delivers more than 50% of net new spend acquired from small business customers. Paid Search is one of the largest and fastest-growing digital channels and continues to be a critical touchpoint with prospective customers.
This role will oversee paid search strategy to drive significant new customer and revenue growth. He/she will deliver innovative, relevant marketing experiences across the paid search landscape, including keyword, ad copy, and landing pages. This individual will work closely with internal and external partners, including Google, Microsoft, and agency, to develop and execute winning performance-marketing tactics that delight prospects and improve conversion.
- Drive acquisition performance by developing end-to-end marketing experiences across the paid search journey, including keyword, ad copy, and landing page creative strategies.
- Lead new strategic initiatives for the channel, including new product launches/product refreshes, new marketing platforms, and integration with other American Express assets.
- Advance customer segmentation and targeting strategy for the program by increasing use of digital data to improve the prospect experience and increase conversion rates.
- Lead external partner to optimize paid search marketing campaigns and test new creative and user journeys, with a focus on increasing acquisition scale and AXP revenue.
- Partner with key members of internal peer teams, including the Consumer Card and Global Advertising and Brand Management search marketing teams, to identify and develop new areas of program integrations.
- Lead creative testing roadmap to inform future creative direction for the channel and influence testing roadmap for other digital and acquisition channels.
- Closely monitor and proactively manage program performance to ensure revenue delivery against forecast.
- Proven ability to lead new initiatives and influence/collaborate with cross-functional and external partners to drive results
- Prior experience in creative marketing with ability to develop innovative campaigns that resonate with the audience
- Highly organized—strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an orientation toward process
- Demonstrated ability to use analytic abilities to draw insights to drive business priorities
- Comfort managing multiple priorities—should be able to multi-task, prioritize, and operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital marketing, with ability to identify relevant consumer behavior trends and the impacts of new technology
- A winning attitude – ideal candidate is a positive, team-oriented individual
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
The Manager/ Senior Manager, Paid Search Digital Marketing can be based out of the American Express Headquarters. Will consider other virtual locations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time