American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager, Affiliate Digital Marketing
The Global Commercial Services (GCS) Digital Acquisition team is at the forefront of digital innovation and delivers highly-engaging experiences to prospective business customers. The team strives to attract and convert new business customers through digital touchpoints in order to drive significant revenue growth for American Express. Through the use of innovative paid media tactics and creative, strategic partnerships with leading digital platforms and agencies, and a best-in-class website, the team delivers more than 50% of net new spend acquired from small business customers. Affiliate is one of the largest and fastest-growing digital channels and continues to be a critical touchpoint with prospective customers as they research and comparison shop.
This role will lead affiliate marketing strategy to drive significant new customer and revenue growth. He/she will play point on managing the end-to-end relationship with key affiliate partners, overseeing product positioning, content, and the compensation model. This individual will also identify and unlock opportunities to drive growth—launching new partners and new tactics that deliver innovative, relevant marketing experiences. He/she will work closely with internal and external partners to develop and execute winning performance-marketing tactics that improve conversion.
- Drive channel acquisition performance through partner strategy, product/offer strategy, and content/creative strategy on partners’ sites, paid social channels, and landing pages
- Manage relationships with key affiliate partners; understand drivers of performance and identify opportunities to increase volume
- Lead new initiatives for the channel, including new product launches/product refreshes, new limited time offers, and integration with other American Express assets
- Advance customer segmentation and targeting strategy for the program by increasing use of digital data to improve the prospect experience and increase conversion rates
- Manage relationship with agency and affiliate technology platform, ensuring that tracking, tagging, and compliance requirements are met
- Partner with key members of internal peer teams, including the Consumer Card and Product marketing teams, to identify and develop new areas of program integrations
- Closely monitor and proactively manage program performance to ensure revenue delivery against forecast
- Proven ability to lead new initiatives and influence/collaborate with cross-functional and external partners to drive results
- Highly organized—strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an orientation toward process
- Demonstrated ability to use analytic abilities to draw insights to drive business priorities
- Comfort managing multiple priorities—should be able to multi-task, prioritize, and operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital marketing, with ability to identify relevant consumer behavior trends and the impacts of new technology
- A winning attitude – ideal candidate is a positive, team-oriented individual
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time