American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Compliance Program Governance
Manager - Compliance Program Governance will be responsible for providing support to the Compliance Risk Management Program Governance process, which includes assisting with the management & oversight of Compliance Program: regulatory training (and related board and committee reporting); change management, audits & exams, policies & procedures, and professional development processes.
The successful candidate will work with leadership to: support ongoing enhancements to the corporate-wide regulatory compliance training and related reporting processes; policy and procedures framework; annual compliance plan and compliance governance reporting processes; as well as support all aspects of execution of the Compliance Risk Management Program Governance process and key department initiatives as appropriate.
- Experience in Compliance and/or Financial Services industry preferred
- Strong project management skills; proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent, cross-functional areas of a project or projects
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Possess strong tactical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and self-motivated individual with strong leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses; effective and efficient problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage multiple projects and drive/achieve results, while working with minimal direction
- Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills.
- New York-based a must due to highly collaborative nature of role
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time