Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Provide legal advice and win the confidence/trust of business clients and colleagues by demonstrating high quality legal work, personal excellence, integrity, and communication ability.
- Proactively protect the brand and reputation of American Express by providing invaluable legal advice and guidance to management supported by energetic internal advocacy.
- Represent the company with credibility and persuasiveness in external forums such as regulatory and industry meetings and contract negotiations.
- Draft, review, negotiate and amend all types of business contracts for the company.
- Review and consult on product development and marketing programs and executions.
- Advise on the impact of new and existing laws, regulations and codes on current or proposed business activities.
- Proactively support colleagues in Compliance with legal interpretation.
- Advise on and manage litigation and resolution of disputes and claims with clients, partners, regulators or other parties.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance and advice to management, whether on specific projects or transactions or in relation to standard business processes.
- Manage legal expenses to budget for allocated markets and projects.
- Carry out reporting and miscellaneous administrative duties as appropriate.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム