American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- This role involves interacting with corporate clients (Program Administrators, Account Development Managers, etc) and resolving their inquiries over email
- Ensuring that metrics such as Quality, Compliance, Voice of Customer & Productivity are met
- Adherence to schedule (attendance, start/finish time, breaks)
- Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction,
- Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate,
- Ensure all actions and requests are attended to within the service level agreements.
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior representative or team leader,
- Maintain a positive and effective work environment,
- Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers,
- Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives to improve all areas of the service profit chain,
- Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process,
- Liaise with other amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long-term benefit of the client,
- Actively uphold the blue box values.
- Shift timing – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm (shift is subject to change as per business need)
- Graduate with a minimum work experience of 1-2 years preferably in card operations / customer services area
- Knowledge of corporate services operations will be an advantage,
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals,
- Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving,
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment,
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills,
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this corporate client,
- Ability to manage own priorities,
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment,
- Strong knowlege of PC based software including MSOffice and Outlook.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time