American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director – Performance Management & Incentives
The objective of the GSN MIS & Analytics team is to ensure that all levels of the organization have the information they need to understand their performance and the tools & capabilities to drive improved performance. A key aspect of this objective is performance management, which is defined as the reporting, tools & analytics used to help our front line employees understand and drive their performance.
The Director – Performance Management & Incentives will have the responsibility of defining, implementing and maintaining a performance management program for the front line employees and leaders across GSN processes.
Responsibilities may include:
• Lead a global team of Managers and Analysts which will drive initiative which support GSN's performance management.
• Develop a strong relationship with operations to ensure a robust communication strategy is in place
• Define and develop a strong pay for performance (P4P) program across GSN processes
• Partner with Technologies to maintain and enhance the production platforms that are used to deploy performance management programs (ROP & Compass)
• Create strong partnerships with HR, Incentive Governance and Finance teams to deliver an optimal pay for performance programs
• Define and develop goal metrics for GSN operational processes, determine the approach to summarize metrics and build systems to communicate metrics and overall performance to front-line
• Ensure strong coaching tools exist across operations processes to enable operations leaders to understand and drive the performance of front-line employees
• Monitor the daily, weekly and monthly production processes that source key data, build metrics, create reports, etc. in support of the performance management program
• Collaborate across processes and leaders to determine how to align key performance management platforms, processes and practices.
QualificationsRequired Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong people leadership skill, with proven success in leading a global team
• Empowers others to succeed, develops talent, and builds followership
• Demonstrated strategic thought leadership; ability to assess business objectives / strategies and define appropriate performance management and measurement system
• Experienced changed agent, proven ability to lead others through change
• Demonstrated experience in driving results across a cross-process, matrixed and global organization
• Proven ability to build and leverage relationships and collaborate effectively with key partners
• Strong thought leadership and problem-solving skills
• Ability to challenge the status quo to drive innovation and change
• Strong technical skills focused on data management, metrics / report development and performance management
• Demonstrated experience with partnering with Technology in building capabilities / tools
• Highly analytical with ability to translate analytics and data into actionable insights
• Previous experience in performance management, a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time