American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Performing data profiling to evaluate and compare data from different sources to draw conclusions on data mappings, data value transformations and data issues
- Working with team members in execution of regular profiling activities, and driving evaluation and research of anomalies
- Creating test plans, test scripts, and executing testing to analyze data and transformation issues, and driving resolution working with technology teams
- Communicating with Sourcing Functional Leads and Technology teams regarding data requirements, data mappings and data transformation rules to enhance sourcing solutions
- Working within an Agile setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, minor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
- 5-6 years of work experience in Banking, in the regulatory/ risk reporting, Finance or Treasury areas with exposure to Data Warehousing, Data Management, and other data related projects
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and data management concepts; advanced knowledge of SQL
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology and delivery concepts
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to promote and drive change to further improve processes to be more efficient and effective
- Demonstrated process thinking and must be detail oriented
- Proven collaboration/relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting a plus
- Personally ensures the delivery of high quality service and consistently exceeds customers’ expectations
- Self-motivated and proactive
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time