American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Mex Consumer Finance Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
- Support the Business in the decision making process for the Consumer Business in Mexico, especially for lending products. This Finance Manager will also be responsible for consolidating financial reports for the Latin American markets, working closely with the finance leaders of the Region.
- Coordination of month-end closing process and financial results for the markets of the region to provide on time, complete and transparent financial information, while tracking results on a monthly basis, providing insights to the emerging trends, analyzing risks and opportunities including variance analysis.
- Prepare and support Business Units Review presentations for Senior Leaders such as the Country Executive Team, the Bank Board and other relevant BURs.
- Drive budget and forecasting processes for Lending products in Mexico, with specific focus on AR and FCR drivers and results and deep dive analytics in credit plans performance, drivers, trends, risks and opportunities.
- Effectively interact with HQ Finance and other key partners, providing support to the Business to ensure the financial implications of their decisions are considered in the Actual results, Budget and Forecast.
- Support Long-Range Planning for AR of Mexico Bank to support ICAAP and CCAR processes.
- Develop and deliver on-going profitability analysis, including net credit margin contribution and profitability by credit plan.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Actuarial Science, IT or Computer Science
- Experience of succeeding in demanding financial roles at manager level or above.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Strong financial knowledge including financial evaluation criteria (NPV, ROI, ROE, etc). Excellent knowledge of Financial Modeling.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written, formal and informal. Proven ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and clear manner with different kinds of audiences (peers, senior leaders, etc.).
- Assertive and able to provide constructive feedback. The person must live Blue Box Values.
- Fast, independent learner. Agile, flexible and proactive.
- Customer awareness and service deliver focus and strong sense of financial integrity.
- Strong knowledge of American Express business and the competitive environment (preferable)
- Proficient presentation skills (advance is desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills. Use of macros and Computer skills in programming, such as SAS, SQL, Tableau, Cornerstone and other big data analytics and cababilities is preferable.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo