American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional
Delivering extraordinary experiences to its customers and employees every day.
Since the beginning, American Express has been defined by its ability to innovate, evolve, disrupt and take risks. What has remained constant throughout this history of transformation is our dedication to our customers, to our employees, and to the values on which American Express was built: integrity, quality, respect, and community.
Our open, creative, and collaborative culture is a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at American Express.
Global Servicing Network:
Where developing relationships is the key to our success.
Our mission is to give our Card Members and Merchants a level of service that goes above and beyond their expectations every day. We are advocates for our customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to make a meaningful difference in their lives.
Given the importance placed upon delivering extraordinary customer care at American Express, we see it as essential to attract and develop talented people by:
• Offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
• Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and teamwork
Help propel your team and its business partners to success
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
• Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express customers with a variety of requests
• Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
• Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first call resolution when possible
• Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
• Document necessary information
• Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever changing environment
Are you ready for the challenge?
• Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
• Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis
• Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Outstanding organisational skills
Location: 12 Shelley Street office location
Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Shift flexibility requirements
American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
Start Date is 30th April and full class room based training will be provided
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time