American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Our Information Security Managers know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what’s next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
- Providing guidance on information security processes, controls, and compliance, and information security risk management to team members
- Encouraging employee contribution, such as feedback, career development planning, and goal setting.
- Developing plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs
- Responding to changes in the regulatory environment and assisting other organizations in doing the same.
- Making strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance.
- Design and implement controls via the Guardium product to reduce enterprise risk within the database tier.
- Integrate database access into the overall Identity and Access Management program
- Please include any education requirements, such as certifications, undergraduate or master degrees
- 5+ years of information security management experience
- 5+ years of RACF administration experience preferably within a large financial institution
- 3+ years of experience implementing Guardium within a large, multi-national corporation
- Knowledge in technology infrastructure security, networking, databases, systems and/or Web
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on time and on budget
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Risk Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Business Case Development
- Industry and Company Knowledge
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time