American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• The individual will be part of Financial Accounting & Close.
• The incumbent shall be required to understand M&P policy and related accounting, providing M&P Reports, liaison with markets / segments on Budget Utilization status, reporting & building strong internal controls.
• The incumbent shall be required to maintain close contact with customers / business partners.
• The incumbent should have accounting knowledge & focus on Accuracy, control & compliance. Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills. Should possess good analytical skills.
• The successful candidate should be flexible & result oriented.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications• MBA / Post Graduate with at least 1 years of experience or B Com with 2-3 years of experience
• Strong accounting & reconciliation knowledge.
• Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously & prioritize accordingly
• Excellent follow-up and detail oriented, using Excel, a plus.
• Good communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills partners/customers, etc.
• Demonstrated leadership skills needed to interact with leadership.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time