American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager / Sr Manager - Global Digital Acquisition Product Development - Site Capabilities
Prospect acquisition via digital channels is one of the largest investment areas at American Express. As part of the broader Enterprise Digital & Analytics team focused on the Commercial space, you will be responsible for developing world class digital product capabilities that support both U.S. and international markets and help fuel our acquisition growth. This team, Global Digital Acquisition Product Development – Global Commercial Card Shop, manages, develops and evolves our customer acquisition sites for small businesses and corporates.
The Manager / Senior Manager will lead the strategy and delivery of cutting edge capabilities within our responsive site such as personalization and prospect pre-qualification, working in the capacity as Product Owner for those features. This person will also be responsible for enhancing other site capabilities such as lead capture and ‘Ratings & Reviews’, particularly when those capabilities involve integrations with 3rd party vendors.
Specifically, the Manager / Senior Manager will:
- Drive incremental acquisitions through the ownership and execution of the site capabilities roadmap for our U.S. and international commercial prospect acquisition websites
- Partner with internal capabilities teams and 3rd party vendors to identify opportunities to drive value to our channel through their products
- Prioritize and manage items in the product backlog, with a focus on efficiency and profitability
- Partner with UX, Test & Learn, Paid Media, Marketing, Analytics, Personalization, Legal and Compliance, and local market acquisition teams to execute the short and long term roadmap
- Monitor page load performance and deliver strategies for reducing page load time
- Lead team site tagging and tracking efforts
The role requires a passion for digital product management and the constantly evolving digital landscape, with a particular focus on capability building and more technical implementations. Given that we work across U.S. many international markets, enjoying working with people from across the globe is very helpful.
The ideal candidate will have a digital product management background, at least some computer science background, and a track record of building great experiences!
- 4 years of digital product management experience
- Experience working in Agile with a tech team to develop digital products
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to work in grey space
- Strong familiarity with tools such as Chrome DevTools and ability to read HTML (note: you do not need to be a developer)
- Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets, particularly web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of delivery against established goals and roadmaps
- Working knowledge of key digital acquisition channels including SEM, SEO and Display Media
- Familiarity with basic UX/UI principles and Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder objectives
- People leadership ability
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time