American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- The person should have a great combination of consultative selling, relationship, language skills (English) and project management skills as well as a good appreciation for payment technology and network infrastructure.
- The person should be able to supervise & deliver on all ongoing payment activities related to Partner’s portfolio being managed by PCG.
- The main objective for this person is to analyze and lead process improvements by working with various operations teams and help business growth.
- Responsible for interpreting performance data and translate the same in to practical improvement.
- Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- The role requires strong analytical and strategic skills.
- The person will also be providing support to the Payments Consulting BAU activities.
- Advanced Excel and data analytics
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of the payments industry.
- Strong aptitude in technical consultancy for the payments industry
- Project management skills
- Self driven with strong track record of success.
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills & attention to detail
- Bachelor degree with at-least 2-3 years experience
- Prior experience of working with POS players in the payments industry.
- Knowledge of POS terminals and host to host connectivity is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time